Should I want an upgrade?

KentuckyKat

I am booked ES on Fantasy Upper Deck OV. With the current PG sale, I guess I can move up one deck to the Empress Deck for the same price. But when I booked my PVP told me that the Upper is the best deck because it is the highest passenger deck with only passenger rooms above you (less noise I guess). She said that you can tell the Upper is the best passenger deck because that's where the suites are located. ?? So, what do you say? Should I want to move up to the Empress or just stay where I am?

I am booked ES on Fantasy Upper Deck OV. With the current PG sale, I guess I can move up one deck to the Empress Deck for the same price. But when I booked my PVP told me that the Upper is the best deck because it is the highest passenger deck with only passenger rooms above you (less noise I guess). She said that you can tell the Upper is the best passenger deck because that's where the suites are located. ?? So, what do you say? Should I want to move up to the Empress or just stay where I am?

Your PVP gave good advice. It is always good to have cabins above you. If you do choose to look into a possible move, I'd check to see what will be above you prior to accepting.

I like upper deck because you don't have to worry about noise.

We stayed last time on Empress and it was fine. I have a friend who stayed EMpress and it was noisy from people walking by - they were near Art Display. Take $$$ because you have the best level.

IF you were lower, go for upgrade. Lower is also better for seasickness.

I am booked on the upper on the fascination and yes I am in a suite. Thanks to the upsell fairy. By your name I guess you are a UK fan. I am too and disappointed with the 1 point loss last night.

Archived