Karaoke on Imagination?

Synthetic

So, one of the experiences we love to do is to sing (and watch others sing) karaoke on a ship where you will never see those people again. I just obtained a copy of the Fun Times for the Imagination for both of my upcoming cruises and I see that Karaoke only happens once on each cruise!

Is this true? Have they really stepped away from karaoke on Carnival?

If that is what it says in the FunTimes, then I would believe it, but I also find that astounding. We are booked on the DREAM and there is karaoke every night (I am a singer) as well as a karaoke type thing with a live band. That is what I am really looking forward to.

I am a singer as well, and this is a new development as far as I know (especially on the shorter cruises). I just checked again and for the 3 day (I am doing Back 2 Back on Imagination), Karaoke is only listed for Saturday (Nassau night) and no other (it seems that 'family fun comedy hour' has replaced it). THEN on the 4 day, it is only scheduled for the first night (embarkation night) with the rest of the nights being 'family fun comedy'.

Interesting. I am not sure that I would have booked 2 cruises if I would have known this... Perhaps it is time to shop for another cruise line...

Archived