Adjoining Balcony Help?

Gecko7

Since a suite is not likley suitable for two adult couples, I've take the advice of other on CC and will now focus on adjoining balconies. Does anyone have any advice on what two rooms I should look for or what decks may be the best for this option? Thanks in advance for everyones help.

BTW we are looking to book the Legend, so rooms that are on this class of ship are the most helpful.

We've had connecting balcony cabins 7228 & 7232 on the Legend, and they were PERFECT. Great location, etc...

Check out the deck plans for the Legend. They are in the bump-out part, up a couple floors to Lido, and down 3 to the rest of the action. :D

We were on the Legend in October 2010 and had adjoining balconies. Rooms 8221 and 8223. The rooms however wasnt adjoining... only the balconies were because they took the partition out that was between them. We had to ask the pursers desk and sign a form for this to happen before we sailed. I think all balconies that are side by side can have this option since the partitions are removable on the Legend. BTW: We love the Legend. It is our favorite ship! Adjoining balconies made it perfect! These rooms are made for 3 and 4 people since they both have 1 upper and a sofa sleeper. They had alot of room.

Archived