Lost our Aft Balcony!

bklsmom

That is the total square feet including the balcony (166+37=203).

Pull up a cruise itinerary at ncl.com, select a category and when the list of available cabins appears, click on the cabin number. A box will appear with the square footage along with a general picture and some other information.

Well, dang it! Haha!! But really........I was hoping the room was 203 plus the balcony! Kind of deceptive NCL! Thanks for the info! :)

OK everyone, now I'm really confused:confused: I just called NCL, and asked about that aft balcony on deck 10, and was told it was not available. Then when I said on the web site it is showing it is available, they stated that if I wanted to book it that way I could, but if once I booked it, it wasn't available they would put us in another aft balcony of their choice....which would be on deck 8, one of the original ones we had booked:( Is this a Ploy by NCL to get people to book the aft, and then NCL change it to deck 8 aft?

Yesterday we called our PCC at NCL and booked another room, inside room, adding another person to our reservation, and moving our daughter out of our room and into the inside room with my mother in law. So although I'm a bit taken back by the aft cabin situation, I guess we are ok with the mid ship balcony and an inside cabin across the hall from us. However, being our first NCL cruise, (we are platinum with Carnival) it's not sitting well with me. I know I will love the cruise, how can you not, just not a good start with NCL.

The people on the phones rarely, if ever, have any idea what they are talking about.

Discontinue your "relationship" such as it is with this PCC and ask a supervisor to make the change for you. They will NOT assign a different room.

The people on the phones rarely, if ever, have any idea what they are talking about.

Discontinue your "relationship" such as it is with this PCC and ask a supervisor to make the change for you. They will NOT assign a different room.

We have a great PCC who is not afraid to say I don't know, but will get back to you with an answer, and she does.

To the OP, since you have been told the deck 10 suite is not available at least twice, I would bet it is an error that it is showing available on the web site. Wouldn't hurt to talk to a supervisor, but I suspect that is the answer you will get.

Al

Last time.

Book the cabin on the website choosing the 24 hour hold for free and then call. If you don't complete the reservation by making the deposit it will just go away in 24 hours.

You are making the same mistake over and over and expecting a different outcome. There is a term for that.

Howard

Stateroom 10730 will be held for 30 minutes to give you an opportunity to complete the reservation.

It's the only aft balcony left - the two on deck 8 are now gone.

Howard

• 2 months later...

We have now booked rm 10730 Four times, I have really enjoyed sitting in the rear and watching the world go by . We are currently booked in Sept .

I have not noticed any noise and have had the sliding doors open all night . Enjoy the cabin ....

Archived