*~Kids and cruise costs?~*

Will your friend be going alone, with a spouse? If it is just your friend and child, the rate will be just like the second person in the cabin. If the child is the third person, the rate will be the third person rate. 3 year olds can participate in Camp Carnival...

Ditto - If she is taking a friend or spouse and the child will be the third person, then the child will be charged at a third person rate.

Personally I wouldn't want to take my child if he/she was 3 years old. Seems too young to cruise IMHO. But then again, that's just that....my opinion.

My best friend cruised Carnival last May with her 4 y.o. daughter, 10 y.o. daughter, and took along my daughter who was 10 at the time. She said the girls (our 10 year olds) had a blast, where the 4 year old was more work than anything. She did put her in camp Carnival, but she said all-in-all, she'd wait until she was older. She needed a "vacation-from-a-vacation" by the time she got home.

Stacy

Archived