carnival dream or magic.....2221

Elmo31

Has anyone had this cabin before. I have been looking for pics or a good description from someone that stayed in that room. Does it have a couch? I believe it has 2 twin beds that get pushed together. Is there 1 porthole or 2. Anything other info about this cabin would be great. I just booked this cabin on the dream and am second guessing myself.:eek:

Has anyone had this cabin before. I have been looking for pics or a good description from someone that stayed in that room. Does it have a couch? I believe it has 2 twin beds that get pushed together. Is there 1 porthole or 2. Anything other info about this cabin would be great. I just booked this cabin on the dream and am second guessing myself.:eek:

I would hang on to it, we booked the Liberty and I asked my daughter to book this because you get more bang for the buck in this cabin, even though carnival did switch it from a PT-porthole cabin to a 5a for more cashola.

next line take out the dot add a period and make it all one word.

http://cruiselinerooms dot com/view_room.php?r_id=22715#

Stateroom 2221 5A OSTW 220 sq ft

Beds twin/king / rab: 0

View 2 portholes

Bathroom shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Carnival's Comfort Collection

• 3 weeks later...

Hello... I was on the Dream 3 weeks ago for my wedding/honeymoon and the only thing I would watch out for is the weird "sewage" smell around the 2200-2300 rooms. We were in room 2393 and when we would walk to our room from the front of the ship we'd always walk through the smell. I'm not sure if it was obvious inside the cabin but It was from the outside. Just an FYI.

Archived