Movies on the Jewel

CANBRFAN

The Jewel's "smaller" screen on the top of the atrium stairs in the lobby was never put to good use during our sailing week, except for some NCL info-commercials. Movies were shown in the Stardust Theater since the Spinnaker Lounge was used for variety of activities including Bingo & children-oriented events for Nick.

The Jewel's "smaller" screen on the top of the atrium stairs in the lobby was never put to good use during our sailing week, except for some NCL info-commercials. Movies were shown in the Stardust Theater since the Spinnaker Lounge was used for variety of activities including Bingo & children-oriented events for Nick.

I agree, the JEWEL's screen wasn't used well. They showed movies in the FYZZ lounge during our cruise....closed off the windows with large covers on the outside of the windows.

I agree, the JEWEL's screen wasn't used well. They showed movies in the FYZZ lounge during our cruise.

Slightly off topic but speaking of the Fyzz lounge used for our Latitude Silver/Gold/Platinum wine & cheese reception but otherwise for Karaoke singing, I noticed that they had 3 private lounge toward the front - probably for singalongs. Forgot to ask the questions about its costs & availability for booking while we're onboard, maybe someone else sailing soon wanted to check it out b/c none of the flyers mentioned anything about it.

Slightly off topic but speaking of the Fyzz lounge used for our Latitude Silver/Gold/Platinum wine & cheese reception but otherwise for Karaoke singing, I noticed that they had 3 private lounge toward the front - probably for singalongs. Forgot to ask the questions about its costs & availability for booking while we're onboard, maybe someone else sailing soon wanted to check it out b/c none of the flyers mentioned anything about it.

We've used the private booths, can seat 10 -12 people comfortably. Basically they are available for an hour with a $20 bar purchase. They have karaoke systems, as well as a wii game system. They only list it in the freestyle certain times, but we asked at a quiet off time and they had no problem getting us set up.............and I really don't think they watch the clock unless there is a waiting list for them (which is rarely).

Archived