Have ??s regarding OS w/ connecting balcony on Dawn~

McCutie

Hi,

Ok, I hope I can explain this as simple as possible....We have to decide by Monday so it is something we can ponder over for a day or so.

My family is booked on the Dawn this summer and now my brother in law, his wife and 4 kids want to join us.....Kids ages at the time of sailing: 13, 11 and 9 yrs (twins).

Not much is left to accomodate all 6. GV's are booked so that is out. AB suites are sold out so that isn't good either.

We have 2 cabins on hold: 1 owner's suite with a connecting balcony.

It was very hard to get connecting cabins on a lot of the catagories so this could be the answer.

Questions: There will be 4 in the OS and 2 in the balcony. Will all 6 be able to receive the perks of the OS? It would be strange if 2 members of the same family couldn't get to go to Cagneys for lunch or breakfast but if that are the rules then they will look to book another type of cabin catagory.

Anyone with experience with this?

Also, my family is booked in one of the GV's so would they also be able to eat with us in our villa? I know I should be asking the TA but they are closed now and I haven't gotten a straight answer from NCL.

Thanks in advance~

Hi,

Ok, I hope I can explain this as simple as possible....We have to decide by Monday so it is something we can ponder over for a day or so.

My family is booked on the Dawn this summer and now my brother in law, his wife and 4 kids want to join us.....Kids ages at the time of sailing: 13, 11 and 9 yrs (twins).

Not much is left to accomodate all 6. GV's are booked so that is out. AB suites are sold out so that isn't good either.

We have 2 cabins on hold: 1 owner's suite with a connecting balcony.

It was very hard to get connecting cabins on a lot of the catagories so this could be the answer.

Questions: There will be 4 in the OS and 2 in the balcony. Will all 6 be able to receive the perks of the OS? It would be strange if 2 members of the same family couldn't get to go to Cagneys for lunch or breakfast but if that are the rules then they will look to book another type of cabin catagory.

Anyone with experience with this?

Also, my family is booked in one of the GV's so would they also be able to eat with us in our villa? I know I should be asking the TA but they are closed now and I haven't gotten a straight answer from NCL.

Thanks in advance~

The Cagney's perks would be up to the hotel director.

As for eating with you in your Garden Villa....you can have as many people as you want join you for meals up in the Garden Villa.

Archived