Sailing from Seattle

lyttleone1977

We just booked our next cruise - once again to Alaska! Last time we stayed at a hotel close to the airport that had a shuttle, but this time we are considering taking the train or driving to Seattle (coming from Michigan). If we choose to take the train, I am in need of a hotel that is reasonable, kid friendly, maybe has a pool, etc, but also offers shuttle service to the ship. I know that there is a shuttle line we could use also, so it would need to be one of those hotels or something similar.

Sorry for all of the questions, especially since we have been there before, but honestly, after we got off our ship, our day in Seattle turned into a nightmare and I hardly remember anything from that day.

http://www.visitseattle.org/Tourism-Development/Cruise-from-Seattle/Pre-and-Post-Cruise-Hotel-Packages/Downtown.aspx

any downtown seattle hotel will be less than a $10-15 cab ride to the pier. Amtrak is right in downtown. There is a new FAQ at the top of this forum. Do not ask questions in that forum but its in a better format. Also look at tripadvisor.com seattle forum and you will see a list of FAQ's. Its in a much easier format to get info.

I have just been posting about the Quality Inn on John. Take a look at the posts from the last few days.

Jen in SoCal

We just booked our next cruise - once again to Alaska! Last time we stayed at a hotel close to the airport that had a shuttle, but this time we are considering taking the train or driving to Seattle (coming from Michigan). If we choose to take the train, I am in need of a hotel that is reasonable, kid friendly, maybe has a pool, etc, but also offers shuttle service to the ship. I know that there is a shuttle line we could use also, so it would need to be one of those hotels or something similar.

Sorry for all of the questions, especially since we have been there before, but honestly, after we got off our ship, our day in Seattle turned into a nightmare and I hardly remember anything from that day.

Archived