Blackbeard's Cay Excursion

Love Overboard

First off go right to the excursion desk as soon as you board as they often hold spaces back.

Secondly go to this link for same discussion. Hope this helps

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1366973

We have not done this excursion but we have read here many times that NCL holds spots open that cannot be booked online. This is great advice from what I've read here. Good luck!

When we tried to book that excursion independent of the Ship the company I was going to use emailed me and said that they were contracted through the ship that day.

The excursion is fun, my son had a really good time and the beach was nice. I prefered swimming with the sting rays in Grand Caymans were they are in their natural habitat rather then being penned up.

Oh thank you very much!! One more thing, have you done this excursion yourself? Would you even recommend it?

My family has done this excursion twice and we loved it...the only thing we wished was that it was longer. It is a lot of fun to swim with the rays- they have been debarbed and are in a huge enclosure. You can also go on the other side of the enclosure just to enjoy the island and beach which is very nice. The sting rays are not outside the enclosure for the people who are turned off by being in with the stingrays. We snorkeled and there are naturalists which tell you all about the rays, even their different personalities. They show you how to hold them in the water so you can take a picture with them. They'll even let you get a kiss from them..lol. You are also able to feed them -they come right up to you. We loved this excursion!!

Archived