Balcony/Mini Suite question

mcathig

For a small fee I can upgrade to a mini from a balcony.........

Question:

1 is it worth the extra money? (80 sq ft)

2 I am currently on Deck 10,, I would move to deck 11... Deck 12 is the pool deck would I notice the noise (we are early risers....)

Question:

2 I am currently on Deck 10,, I would move to deck 11... Deck 12 is the pool deck would I notice the noise (we are early risers....)

What boat? On the Sun the mini-suites on the pool deck were very quiet. Also, how many people in the room? We had 3 and the extra space in the mini-suite came in very handy.

It totally depends on how small the "small fee" is. I very much prefer the mini over a regular balcony. The extra room is nice, the curtain that separates the sitting area from the sleeping area provides extra privacy if desired, there's more storage, and I like the tub more than just a regular shower. For me, I'm willing to pay as much as $100pp for a week-long cruise for the differences.

Just the 2 of us.... I am leaning to the no.... We will be on the Gem to bermuda............

For 2 of you a balcony would be plenty of space. The mini is nice if you like a bigger bathroom with a tub but I believe a regular balcony has enough storage for 2 people. We had our 18 year old son with us so having the heavy curtain to divide the beds and a bigger bathroom came in handy, LOL too bad it couldn't stop the sound of my son's snoring.

Question:

Define "small fee."

Archived