Looking for Fun Times from Conquest-W. Caribbean

kittyness

Hi, first time cruiser here. Please forgive me if this has already been asked. I did a search but couldn't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have a recent copy of the Fun Times from Conquest's W. Caribbean cruise (Jamaica, Cayman, Cozumel)? I'd like to read it before we sail.

Thanks!

Hi kittyness, I don't have a copy of the Fun Times but I've been on the same cruise before. In fact, I'll be on your cruise as well (along with my wife, son, daughter and 2 of my son's friends). There's a new Fun Times for each day of the cruise listing the day's activities so just having 1 day wouldn't do you much good. Is there something specific that you wanted to know? I'll do my best to answer if there is.

If there isn't, just consider this another shameless bump. :)

Thanks, Nars. I know some reviewers show the Fun Times for every day but I can't seem to find one. Anyhow, I wanted to get an idea of the on-board activities to pick our favorites. I know we can't do it all but we want to have a "can't miss" list.

I'm a serious planner, that's all! And I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Hahahaha

I didn't know that (about them getting posted). A little googling lead me to this post. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=26621983&postcount=40

They have all days from back in November. Some of the pdf's have 2 days in them. It probably hasn't changed a whole lot since then.

Have fun and happy cruising! I bet you're going to love it.

Glad I could help. All that I ask in return is for you to have a good time! I know that we will.

If you happen to see an overweight middle aged man hanging around with three 18 year old self described "studs", you might wave and say hello. It's probably me.

Kevin

:)

Archived