Unable to purchase photos post cruise

suzzek

:mad: We sailed on the Eclipse Jan. 15 and had a wonderful trip. Towards the end of the cruise, I went to purchase some of the photos that Image had taken. I used the touch screen and thought I completed the purchase. Being first time cruisers, I assumed the photos would be sent to my home. Well, I don't have any pictures, and so I contacted Celebrity. They referred me to Image. A game of telephone tag ensued. Over the week-end, I noticed that Image has a message on their website that Celebrity will no longer allow the purchase of photos post cruise. A very nice lady finally called me this morning from Image and was very apologetic but basically said she had no control over this new policy. They would love to sell me the photos but Celebrity suddenly won't allow it. I contacted Celebrity again, but the rep had no solutions for me. This is very disappointing and I feel like I'm caught in limbo b/c I did attempt to make the puchase while on the ship. Any thoughts or explanations???:confused:

Archived