Will there be kids on our trip?

Twolittleboys

We (I with two sons, 8 and 6) are now tentatively booked on the Brilliance of the Seas Med-cruise (12 days) in June. I was wondering whether anyone had any idea how many children there might be on board? I know that the children's club will run no matter what and actually think my boys would do better if there wasn't a huge number of kids. However, I don't really want to be the only family with kids either.

So does anyone have an idea about how many kids there might be for a 12 day Med-cruise in mid-June? Any guess on which nationalities they might be?

There will be kids...never fear! There are kids on EVERY SAILING!!! I don't think it will be "overrun" with kids....especially on a 12 nighter in the Med.....but there WILL be other children!

Go to your "Roll Call" for your sailing, and start finding out about the others on your trip! It won't be everyone, but it will give you a good idea of who else may be bringing kids!

As stated, there are kids on most every sailing anywhere/anytime, but especially on any sailing in June. There are tons of families on those cruises from Europe as well - and many, many of them speak English. We met families from Spain, Britain, Germany and South Africa on our Med sailing.

Best,

Mia

Archived