Talk about a shock!! pregnancy

Fishon28

OP- btw, if she gets sick, on land or sea, she can take/eat ginger or red raspberry leaf tea. Both are helpful and safe for pregnancy. :D

Granny smith apples too...they have them on the buffet. She can wear sea bands too, right? I wear them and take ginger for sea sickness and it works for me.

I absolutely agree with everyone...not to scare you, and this has nothing to do with cruising directly, but I delivered my son at 2 pounds and the only reason we are both alive and thank G-d perfectly healthy today is because of how lucky I was to be near one of the best neonatal intensive care units in the world-where my son stayed for 3 months (cant imagine if we were in another country) !!! Pregnancy is a wonderful,natural miracle but yet CAN bring so many dangers and complications. Now that youve changed the date all should be fine- have an amazing time because who knows when youll get a vacation alone like that again...LOL....just playing-thats what grandparents are for !!! Good luck and congrats !!!!!!!!!

Granny smith apples too...they have them on the buffet. She can wear sea bands too, right? I wear them and take ginger for sea sickness and it works for me.

I think the sea bands are fine too, but I'm not 100% certain with that one. Sometimes you don't even need the real apples. Sour candy can be good too, like sour apple Jolly Ranchers. :) I still highly recommend Red Raspberry Tea and ginger as my favs.

I think the sea bands are fine too, but I'm not 100% certain with that one. Sometimes you don't even need the real apples. Sour candy can be good too, like sour apple Jolly Ranchers. :) I still highly recommend Red Raspberry Tea and ginger as my favs.

Didn't know about the red raspberry tea. I love it, so I will definitely try it. Thanks for the tip.

Didn't know about the red raspberry tea. I love it, so I will definitely try it. Thanks for the tip.

It's also a life saver for morning sickness. It cheap too! You can also get it in capsule form if you don't want to drink the tea. Red Raspberry Leaf tea is also good for the third trimester as a uterine toner (prep for birth).

We changed the date to June 26th..same itinerary on the Freedom

She will be 20-21 weeks pregnant and we will fax/bring copy of doctors note.

We are no longer on the early saver price so we had to pay $130 more but we did get one deck higher. Deck seven instead of six and are more centralized.

We did pay the $50/person change fee and our flights cost us $48 more through Southwest.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but now since you don't have ES, keep an eye on the rates up until final payment date (even if you're paid in full). If the rates drop, perhaps you can get an OBC or credit to your CC.

Thanks for all the support!!

This is going to be child #2. We are very excited but the instant shock of the news literally a week after we booked the original cruise was stressing.

We picked July originally because we have a special savings for travel that would have been ready for July so now we have to take a little out of our regular savings.

Oh well it all washes out in the end:D

Archived