Cabin Class 9-a And 11 On Spirit Class

CRUZ CONTROL

Good luck, lol.

I booked a cat. 9 for a June sailing on the Miracle. This was one of my first posts here.

Pictures of the Cat. 9 seem to be non-existent, I swear nobody has stayed in one of these rooms on the Miracle.

Maybe this will bump this up and we will have better luck.

As far as the Cat. 11's, there are lots of pics out there. Go to cruiseclues.com and click on Carnival Miracle. You will find lots of pics there, just NO cat. 9's.

ANYBODY with pics??????

Pretty please..........

Debbie

The pics are out there. I have seen them. Its a fairly nice cabin. Its like 3/4 the size of a Penthouse. They use the same red sheets as in the suites and same goes fro the curtains. They also have the chairs u see in the suites but bathroom remains the same size. If I find them I will post them.

Thanks for the link ;)

I can't remember the dimensions, but........when I researched this category, the square footage was about 30 less than a cat. 11, but more than an 8, not sure how many.

I will post later with the actual #'s for you to compare.

Still looking for more pictures!

Thanks,

Debbie

kajsb,

The only problem on the Miracle is that those aft wraparound Cat. 11 are only for 2 people :mad:

I searched for a week before looking on the legend in the Carnival brochure. I couldn't understand WHY EVERY category was available for a family of 4 EXCEPT the 11's, lol. Then it hit me. That's why we went with the 9.....larger than the 8's and only a tad smaller than the 11's. I found the following at Expedia:

Category 1-8 185 SF Balconies 40-60 SF

Category 9 230 SF 85 SF Balcony

Category 11 245-275 SF 40-85 SF Balcony (220 SF wraparound)

Category 12 300 SF 115 SF Balcony

The only problem on the Miracle is that those aft wraparound Cat. 11 are only for 2 people

This is the second time I heard that but it can't be true since we have booked the aft wraparound Cat. 11 for our Thanksgiving cruise on the Panorama Deck and there are three of us. Please check your information. I know that the Cat. 12 is only for two people but not Cat. 11.

Ok, I retract my above statement. After looking again at the legend, the Cat. 11's will hold 3, not 4. Trust me, the wraparounds were NOT an option for a family of 4. If someone knows differently, please post, but...........of the 10 available wraparounds on the Miracle, 3 are available with a "single convertible sofa". Miracle CAT. 9 pictures anyone???????

They must be out there somewhere and I am determined to find them before I cruise.

Debbie

Archived