MTD and reservations

We're scheduled for MTD and I have made reservations via RCI online. When we go to the dining room will they have our reservations? Or will we have to wait like those who didn't reserve?

They will have your reservations. We've done MTD twice now' date=' and have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes, if at all.[/quote']

thanks I'm on Holiday! that's what I was hoping and I don't know why I questioned it. Got to thinking is it really worth the reservations? In 4 days we will be boarding!!!! :D :D :D

thanks I'm on Holiday! that's what I was hoping and I don't know why I questioned it. Got to thinking is it really worth the reservations? In 4 days we will be boarding!!!! :D :D :D

Keep in mind you can always change your times once on board. Simply let the maitre'd or waiter know if you want a different time on any given day, and they will happily accommodate you.

Enjoy your cruise!

One problem we have had on the first night, there will be a very long line due to people that do not have reservations showing up at the prime time we booked. It slows down the system as they must process all of them and explain there is no room at that time unless they have a reservation while you wait. They need two lines, one for with and one for without reservations.:)

I'm sure the first night is a nightmare! I usually miss the first night because of sailaway (translates into too many adult beverages!!!) and either go to the WJ or just call room service. But I always miss out on something good in the MDR. So this time I WILL make an appearance for dinner.

Thanks for the info...

Archived