St Maarten from 8am til 5pm

LaurieCM

We went there on a land vacation 2 years ago and we rented a car. We made it our goal to go to as many beaches as we could. We found ourselves going back to Orient Beach once we checked the others out. Orient is quiet, not alot of kids and very laid back. We stayed down on the clothing optional end and it was so relaxing. We plan on taking a taxi back to Orient when we are there in June on Carnival Victory. Can't wait, I LOVE St. Maartin!!

PS, I'm not a young girl and I'm not skinny and I didn't feel out of place at all. Most people were middle aged (30's-60's) and you see it all. DH kept his trunks on but I did opt to forego my top at Orient, lol. The young kids (teens-20's) were the ones that felt out of place when they ventured to that end of the beach, lol. :D

We just got back from St. Maarten. Took a fabulous tour through Bernard's Tours. They will take you on their standard tour or will customize it to whatever you want. Our driver was John. He was fantastic. We are going back in June and taking the kids. We emailed him and already have the same tour booked! Go to http://www.bernardstours.com/

Hal

Archived