Attention all HM Forces, serving or retired

ceejilly

Princess has just released a Special Military Program for serving and retired military personnel from UK HM Forces. They are awarding OBC per cabin to differing periods of cruise lengths.

• 6 days or less : $50 per person
  • 7-13 days : $100 per person
  • 14 days or longer : $250 per person

This offer is combinable with other OBC offers :D

I've just found this information today within their FAQ:Cruise Answer Place.

Hope this brings a smile to our brave men and women........happy days

Princess has just released a Special Military Program for serving and retired military personnel from UK HM Forces. They are awarding OBC per cabin to differing periods of cruise lengths.

• 6 days or less : $50 per person
  • 7-13 days : $100 per person
  • 14 days or longer : $250 per person

This offer is combinable with other OBC offers :D

I've just found this information today within their FAQ:Cruise Answer Place.

I hate to say it, but this has been in force for quite a while! My husband had the 250 OBC on our Hawaii cruise in November, and yes, it is a wonderful program! Cruise Critic members were notified several months ago...

I hate to say it, but this has been in force for quite a while! My husband had the 250 OBC on our Hawaii cruise in November, and yes, it is a wonderful program! Cruise Critic members were notified several months ago...

I think the new part is the actual addition to the UK...initially it was only for US, and Canadian members

I have applied by email tonight for two lots of US$ 250 for our 22 day and 30 day cruises shown below. I will post the replies to this thread. I wonder what sort of documentation they will require? Oh well happy days!!

Wonderful news - my husband served in the U.S. Military and has been getting his OBC, but my Dad served in the British Army in India in the 1940's. He always cruises with us and now I am going to be thrilled to tell him he can also get the credit.

Yes you are correct insomuch that the US and Canadian Forces have been recognised but it has only been very recent that HM forces have been offered the same 'special programme'.

It is so recent that when I phoned my TA, they were not aware of it. They in turn made contact with Princess, where the young lady at the end of the phone had to talk to her supervisor to confirm the new arrangements.

It's good to know that there is some movement by private enterprise to reward our servicemen/women, shame our Government doesn't have the same view on Veterans like our cousins have across the pond.

I have applied by email tonight for two lots of US$ 250 for our 22 day and 30 day cruises shown below. I will post the replies to this thread. I wonder what sort of documentation they will require? Oh well happy days!!

A copy of your discharge papers

Archived