Luggage Tags

lewje

Can anyone tell me how I order Luggage Tags from Celebrity, do I have to phone them to order , if so does anyone have the telephone number please, or do I print them off the computer, help needed here also

Many thanks :)

If you were a US or Canadian resident, you would be able to print them. I believe being from Wales, you will need to get them at the pier. This is easily done by the porters, who are prepared for this. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, and there is a way for non-US and Canadian residents to print out their tags.

Can anyone tell me how I order Luggage Tags from Celebrity, do I have to phone them to order , if so does anyone have the telephone number please, or do I print them off the computer, help needed here also

Many thanks :)

In the UK there are 4 ways.

1.When you go on line to do your online check in, on the page with pictures of the railings, there should be a link just below this which says 'order luggage tags' You will only see this link when your tickets have been issued to your agent, so around 8 weeks before sailing. You then have until 14 days before sailing to order. Inside 14 days then you are too late and you get them from the pier. When you order them you get them through the post about a week later.

2. Your agent should do this for you as part of the service they provide. Most don't...

3. If you have booked direct with X then just call them and ask them to send them out for you. Again outside of 14 days

4. You get them at the pier.

I just spoke with a Celeberity Rep. yesterday and was told that luggage tags would be mail out in a few weeks. Our cruise is Equinox on the 22 April, he was able look on their system and see that I had completed the online booking process and that our luggage tags would be mail out.

Also I did tell him I didn't want to wait to get them at the port. So he said no problem but check back in a couple weeks to see if they have be mail.

Good luck and happy sailing.;)

I just spoke with a Celeberity Rep. yesterday and was told that luggage tags would be mail out in a few weeks. Our cruise is Equinox on the 22 April, he was able look on their system and see that I had completed the online booking process and that our luggage tags would be mail out.

Also I did tell him I didn't want to wait to get them at the port. So he said no problem but check back in a couple weeks to see if they have be mail.

Good luck and happy sailing.;)

We are on the April 1 Equinox; and, we have had our tags for a couple of weeks. I would imagine that you will receive yours in a couple of days.

Archived