Price Reductions After Final Payment

Genner

I was on Glory last Sept (going to be on Dream this Nov) when I boarded I had a huge $12 credit on my sign & sail card and had no idea why, I was told it was because the the ES rate went down sometime after I booked... so to answer your question. yes (and I didn't do a thing)

I was on Glory last Sept (going to be on Dream this Nov) when I boarded I had a huge $12 credit on my sign & sail card and had no idea why, I was told it was because the the ES rate went down sometime after I booked... so to answer your question. yes (and I didn't do a thing)

Wow and all these folks fighting to get their credit with the forms.

The question was "after final payment" and according to carnival the answer is no. I tried last week as my Balcony room had gone down around $300.00 PP. Carnival said they could only offer me an upgrade to a higher deck, no OBC. If you find something different let me know!!!!

So, they gave you a convenient answer you bought.

Id betcha that $12 was a refund over overpayment of fees and taxes which if they go down are automatic OBC once onboard.

Price drops are not automatically applied.

What on earth did you do with all of that OBC? Were you able to use it all?

Archived