Orient and lolo for lunch

jpsirx

Hi All, We will be in SM this coming week and want to spend time at Orient Beach and then get over to the lolos in Grand Case for lunch. After that we want to shop and take the water taxi back to the ship. Any opinions on how to best do this? If taxi is the way, how do we connect with a reliable driver? Thanks and regards, jp

Am interested on this also! I've seen the lolo menus posted by GTaylor (THANK YOU GARY! Your pictures are priceless and a huge help!) and the price seems more than worth it to me to travel to Grand Case to eat instead of eating at one of the popular orient beach bars... or is it??

Aso, which is the best lolo?? :D

Is there anything to do in Grand Case besides eat a cheap meal beachside at a lolo?

We stopped by the lolos while on a tour with Bernard about 3 years ago. Good and Cheap! I dont remember the name off the one we enjoyed. Not much else going on there, you can stroll by the restaurants and down to the beautiful water. A reliable taxi driver would probably be the best bet Im thinking.

Am interested on this also! I've seen the lolo menus posted by GTaylor (THANK YOU GARY! Your pictures are priceless and a huge help!) and the price seems more than worth it to me to travel to Grand Case to eat instead of eating at one of the popular orient beach bars... or is it??

Aso, which is the best lolo?? :D

Is there anything to do in Grand Case besides eat a cheap meal beachside at a lolo?

The best snorkeling on the island that I have ever done was out at Creole Rock in Grand Case. I used Creole Rock Watersports and really enjoyed the excursion.

Archived