Valor Interior vs. Ocean View bigger?

jfink1162

Hi. We are cruising on the Valor April 10th. Right now we have an Interior Stateroom booked. I just noticed we could book an Ocean View for $30. more. Are these rooms bigger? There will be 3 of us in the room (husband, 2 year old son, and myself). Thanks!!!!

The standard oceanviews on decks 1 and 2, (Riviera and Main) along the sides of the ship are indeed larger than the insides. They have a sofa sitting area between the bathroom/closets and the beds. Just be careful that you are receiving a standard cabin not one of the odd-shaped cabins at the rear or facing forward on decks 6,7 and 9. Some of these odd cabins are even larger but most are not and are very quirky.

Yes, the OV's are quite a bit larger @ 220 sq ft vs. 185 sq ft for the larger insides and 160 sq ft for the small insides.

Also, the OV is especially nice for 3 to a room as it has a convertible sofa bed for the 3rd person. You and your husband can have one King bed configuration next to it.

For $30 more, I would go for the OV in a heart beat.

Yes, bigger! Last July cruised the Valor with SIL and Bil. They had an inside, we had an OV, so I can say I've done a direct comparison. You'll have a much more enjoyable time with the larger OV cabin. That will be $ well spent!

We'll be with you on the Valor. It's our first cruise and even though I tried to do everything as economically as I could, I picked an ocean-view room once I found out it was bigger. Not just the window, but square footage. We'll have four of us in our OV room!

Archived