Does Pursers Desk Still Carry Seasick Pills?

fdpevey

Have cruised quite a few times - this is not typically a problem. Remember last Celebrity Cruise was many years ago on the Zenith to Bermuda - and a very rocky first night was made better by a trip to the Pursers desk for some seasick pills. The little tabs got me through it, and I got my sea legs. Never a problem since.

This will be our first time in an aft cabin, however. So, just in case - can I still get the seasick pills from the Pursers desk if needed?

Do not know about guest relations, but on Eclipse the outside door to the medical department waiting room was open even when doctor was not in. There was a box of the individual packs of two seasickness pills on a table so you could take what you needed anytime.

We have been on 9 cruises and have never experienced such a rocky night as on this cruise. We were sailing with 5 other couple and all but 2 of us took these magic little tabs and had our sea legs back within a few hours. One of the 2 didn't need the pills, rough seas never bothered her and the other refused to take the tabs and spent the rest of the trip either in her cabin or infirmary. She was so sorry she didn't take them.

Archived