Price reductions??

luvcruisin66

We just booked our cruise about a month ago and the final payment is due this week. I am wondering if you can still get a price reduction once you have made the final payment. I know that you used to be able to, but I am thinking that has changed. Unfortunately I have not seen any reductions since I booked. Any help would be great.

TIA

We just booked our cruise about a month ago and the final payment is due this week. I am wondering if you can still get a price reduction once you have made the final payment. I know that you used to be able to, but I am thinking that has changed. Unfortunately I have not seen any reductions since I booked. Any help would be great.

TIA

Id say probably the answer is no ... because if you just booked and its already final payment chances are you are not booked early saver, which is the only rate that gets price drops.

TIA

If you booked ES rate then yes you can get price drops, any other rate and no price drops but you can upgrade

Archived