Enchantment Bahamas--singing & parading waiters?

Hi: Could anyone who has recently been on an Enchantment 9 day Bahamas sailing answer a question re what nights the waiters, etc do their singing and parading thru the dining room? Specifically what nights they sing O solo mio and if they also do a different "act" on another night? Would like to book Chops to avoid having to sit through yet another interruption of the dinner service. Thanks.

Hi!

We were on the 9 night Bahama Cruise 1/29/11 to 2/8/11 and they sang 2 nights. The 7th and the 9th (Super Bowl Sunday). We were at Chops on the 7th night (for us it was Friday) and while our waiter, Darius, told us that they sang , we don't know if they paraded or not, but they did on the 9th, and then sang and said good-bye from the staircase. Didn't take very long though. Nice pictures, as always.

Lobster night was the 8th night.

Hope this helps - Miriam

Thanks for all your replys. While I do enjoy the waiters singing O solo mio, etc. It does get a bit old after several trips that are relatively close together.:rolleyes: On a five day Bermuda cruise last Oct they did two nights of singing and parading through the dining room plus trying to get everyone up and doing the Macarena. Not a pleasant sight and it majorly interrupted the dinner service making for a long evening (I do the second seating). Thanks again. I will report back if they add a new routine to the mix. Looking forward to my upcoming B2B--Apr 2-16!

We are so over the singing, parading, etc., but we have a first timer going with us later this summer. We would love to forego this, but we aware that it's fun for those who are on their first cruise. I'm sure my DD will be kicking my SIL under the table to stop the snarky remarks about the dinner interruptions. We want our friend to experience all the same things we now find a bit cheesy, but thought it was so special on the first cruise. On our last cruise, I thought my SIL was going to tackle the pirate and photographer when he started to approach our table. They turned, mid-stride, away after he made a slashing motion across his throat at them, so it will be interesting to see how my daughter distracts him this summer (LOL).

Archived