Miracle Aft WRAP, help please !

Ykgorbie

Hubby and I are looking at booking our 5th cruise, looking at either Oct.17th or Nov.2nd/11 on the Miracle. We've gone with aft cabins before but I was thinking of surprising DH with an aft WRAP this time. I see, after much searching on the web and this site, that 4237 and 4228 have more of an overhang than the others. Question about this: Do you get much sun at all on these balconies?

I also see that 5295 and 5266 have less of an overhang on the balconies, but that the cabins are configured completely different from all of the other wraps: they don't have the separate bedroom, etc. I think what I most want is to be able to get some sun on our aft wrap....what would you suggest?

Also, anybody have pics of the cabin config of 5295 or 5266?

Thank you SO much !

There is actually a 'You Tube' tour of 5266 on one of the other spirit class ships. I found it here on cc but I bet you could do a search on YT for each of the four ships and that number - it's pretty funny!

Archived