Help with cc photo upload

webby53

I have been trying to upload photos to CC photo gallery and once I upload them I can't find them. I have done this twice and am getting frustrated.

Do not know what you are doing, but, the easy way is to get an online service like PhotoBucket or SmugMug.

Upload your pictures there.

Then you can just link them to your CC posts.

Thanks Johneeo. I think you are right. I tried with kodak but didn't have much luck there either. Once I created an account I couldn't log into it. but I have picassa and guess I will just create some albums there. I find this sit difficult sometimes.

Happy cruising.

Thanks Johneeo. I think you are right. I tried with kodak but didn't have much luck there either. Once I created an account I couldn't log into it. but I have picassa and guess I will just create some albums there. I find this sit difficult sometimes.

Happy cruising.

Try PhotoBucket.

It is free, and I can help you.

Try PhotoBucket.

It is free, and I can help you.

Oh good. I'm going to be paying attention to this because I can't get photos on CC either! I've uploaded them, found them, and couldn't get them to post, or else they posted as tiny things like a stamp. I go on other boards and see big full page beautiful pictures and I don't know how they did it!!!

I'll try photobucket too.

I have been trying to upload photos to CC photo gallery and once I upload them I can't find them. I have done this twice and am getting frustrated.

A couple of years ago I did a series of "classes" on photo basics and the introductory class included how to link pictures from Picasa (which I use myself).

Here's the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=791007

The linked article on my website is still active.

Dave

Archived