How do you know?

gacruiser5

How do you check to see if your cabin price decreases? Just booked Spirit for 2012 to Alaska and hoping rates go down. Is there an easy way to watch rates or do you have to email your PVP to check for your specific room type? I have gone back to site and went through the process like I am booking a new reservation to see rooms beside mine, but was hoping there was some easier way to do this? Appreciate any help.

price at the time of booking...As i was writing this..I checked..and was on hold..My time certainly was worth $130 for that. This was on a single/(double price)supplement cabin. Havent had one that great in a while, but was not in penalty, or fully paid. Life gets gooder!!!

Hello Host Mach, Thanks for the link, I've been going the long way around CCL web site to check prices. Our cruise on the Triumph in July has already dropped $110. Makes for a Happy Birthday already. By the way this is Sharon, from the Galveston Cruise Web Cam. Just joined Cruise Critic yesterday. As if I needed another place to talk cruise talk. ;) Have a great evening. Thanks again for the link, that will make it very easy to check prices.

I book ES, and never has the price gone down.:(

We did the ES rate in Jan 2010 on the Splendor. I actually caught it when it went down $10 once! Hey, that's 20 more dollars in my pocket!! But, I won't hold my breath for the Destiny. I started looking at this cruise a month ago, and Saturday when I went to book it, it had went up $15 a person! That is usally my luck!

Archived