IDSO men's brown leather sandals with BUCKLES

DH is being a pain in the butt (shocker) in our (read: MY) search for his new sandals for the trip. He doesn't like a TON of coverage on the top of his feet...just the 2 straps are preferable. and he wants BUCKLES instead of velcro. why oh why EVERY sandal I can find has VELCRO I will never, ever understand. and even better, it's got to come in a men's size 13, LOL. we're looking to spend around $50.

it didn't occur to me to post until I saw the success for Ladydee's "copper sandal" saga...you guys really came through for her and I'm crossing my fingers you guys may have some ideas for me. I've been combing ebay for MONTHS now.

thanks so much!:)

I'm very picky about my shoes too. So I can relate to your husbands issue. I have the opposite problem when finding shoes. My feet are small and I usually have to find "manly" women's shoes or look in kids shoes (sponge bob is cute, but I don't want him on my feet!)

For my upcoming cruise, sandals have become a big obsession for me. I've bought 4 pairs so far, but haven't decided if I'll even take any of them. The best leather sandals I've been able to find are at wal mart actually. I'm a bargain shopper, so I usually avoid expensive shoes (except for my sneakers). If you're willing to spend a little more, you could try a Gadzooks, Earth Shoe, JCPenney or Journey's (if you have any of those near you) They're usually in a mall. Doc Martaans and Burkenstock (sp?) would be the higher end better quality shoes.

A local mall would be a good starting point though.

LES!

Try the Teva site, my husband has a pair that are a few years old but they have plastic snap type buckles. He likes them beacause you adjust them once with the buckle and then they are the same fit each time instead of velcro that you might get looser or tighter , then he is constantly messing with them!

My hubby has a pair of brown leather 2 strap with buckles, Clarks Sandals. He says they are very comfy, and wears them all the time! I ordered them from QVC back in 2003.

I think we paid more then $50.00 though....but I am sure there is the perfect pair out there somewhere.

Pat

Archived