Dubrovnik - sea kayaking and snorkeling

Hi!

I will be docking in Dubrovnik on May 23 and was thinking of booking a half day of sea kayaking and snorkeling either around Lokrum Island or Kolocep Island. Has anyone been there, done that ?? I am wondering how cold will be the water at the end of May ?

Thanks!

Hi!

I will be docking in Dubrovnik on May 23 and was thinking of booking a half day of sea kayaking and snorkeling either around Lokrum Island or Kolocep Island. Has anyone been there, done that ?? I am wondering how cold will be the water at the end of May ?

Thanks!

The Adriatic sea is not known as a warm body of water. Many tourists and locals begin to swim in early May, I don't even go near the sea until August but I'm a wimp. Our waters is nothing at all tropical climates such as Hawaii or Caribbean.

Hi!

Thanks!

OK, it seems it could be on the chill side for snorkelling but at 0.46 on this

there's a glimpse of the sea kayakers. I thought it looked fun and would like to have done it.

Tony

Thanks for the video, the kayaking does look like a fun activity to do. I will have to think about the snorkeling part though.. I have snorkeled in the past only in the caribbean and the water is quite warm... Not sure I would enjoy it as much if the water is cold!

Thanks for the video, the kayaking does look like a fun activity to do. I will have to think about the snorkeling part though.. I have snorkeled in the past only in the caribbean and the water is quite warm... Not sure I would enjoy it as much if the water is cold!

Archived