Royal Princess Disembarkation Sheet

Toto2Kansas

There seems to have been some confusion about those with independent arrangements disembarking the Royal Princess (or other Princess ships) in Papeete. I thought the best way to end the confusion was to post the actual disembarkation sheet that we received this month. I hope this clears up some of the confusion. ;)

2443454230046132864S600x600Q85.jpg

The URL to view the sheet in it's actual size can be located here: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2443454230046132864IeGPtx?vhost=travel

• 3 weeks later...

We have Princess transfers to the airport after the cruise, but we booked our own air arrangements (not through Princess EZair) to depart PPT at 11:50pm.

We would be able to get on/off the ship during the day and then meet in the Cabaret lounge according to our flight time?

I just want to clarify that independent arrangements doesn't mean having both Princess transfers and air booked through Princess EZair.

Thanks.:)

We have Princess transfers to the airport after the cruise, but we booked our own air arrangements (not through Princess EZair) to depart PPT at 11:50pm.

We would be able to get on/off the ship during the day and then meet in the Cabaret lounge according to our flight time?

I just want to clarify that independent arrangements doesn't mean having both Princess transfers and air booked through Princess EZair.

Thanks.:)

If you have princess transfers booked, yes, you can come and go during the day, just make sure you are at the lounge (check your disembarkation sheet onboard as they may change location or times for your sailing) at the proper time.

Archived