Meet and Greet

billyelliot

I have put this question up in main P&O thread, but nobody has heard.

Hi im looking for parking at Southampton and found www.lookingforparking.com It is offering 8days meet and greet at £48 it sounds good, has anybody used it? I am a little worried to hand my keys over to somebody I dont know.

I have spoke to them on the phone and they sound ok?

The URL you posted is not correct, it should be http://www.looking4parking.com.

It looks like this is longstay parking for southampton airport and so would not be very convenient for the cruise port, not inconvenient - just not very convenient.

If you are staying in Southampton the night before your cruise then look for a hotel that does a parking package.

If arriving on the day then check out CPS parking who are actually at the port. They have an excellent reputation. If you book their services you just drive up to the terminal, unload, they take your keys and give you a receipt. they park your car in a secure area. When you get back you just walk over to the car park, give them the receipt and they give you your keys. They are more expensive than the link you gave but it is far more convenient.

no need to apologise :)

I've personally not heard of anyone who has used them, but I'm sure some of the many thousands of others on here must have.

All I can suggest is an internet search to see if anyone has posted anything about them on other web sites.

One thing I would take into consideration is that it sounds as though they take your car to one of their carparks, but they dont exactly say where they are, but I might have missed that. CPS park your car less than 200yards from where you will board the ship so less chance of it being pranged.

Archived