Crib in the room right away?

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this. I am sailing on the Navigator this Saturday and had the TA request a crib for my room. I just called RCI and they told me that can not give me any information about my reservation that the TA had to call to confirm. I wanted to confirm with the actual cruise line that it would be there, the TA has no control over it after it has been requested. My question is, if you request a crib, is it something to expect when you are allowed in your room or will it come later? thanks.:)

We usually try to board as soon as possible (usually by 11 or so), so the crib hasn't been in there yet. If you aren't boarding until a little later - say 2 or 3 - the cabin steward may have it in there for you.

On each trip, we went to the Windjammer for lunch until they said we could go to our cabin. By that point, the stewards are usually still in the hallways, so if you want it for naptime, just ask them to bring it as soon as they can and it shouldn't be a problem. Usually, our son was too interested in checking everything out to take his nap, so it didn't really matter to us.

Have a great cruise!

Archived