room on victory

anjanetted

My family and I sail on June 12. Our cabin number is 6245. Just wondering if anyone knew much about this floor as in location, noise, access, etc. I don't have to have the greatest room as we wont be in it much but I was wondering if I should try to upgrade or move. I would appreciate any help!

I think you'll be ok with no noise from above as we were on Deck 7 and I'm pretty sure that's all cabins. I would suggest checking the deck plans on the Carnival site. That will give you an idea of what might be below. I just tried to check but the page isn't loading.

My family and I sail on June 12. Our cabin number is 6245. Just wondering if anyone knew much about this floor as in location, noise, access, etc. I don't have to have the greatest room as we wont be in it much but I was wondering if I should try to upgrade or move. I would appreciate any help!

Check this site out. You can drag the different decks on top of each other to see exactly what's around you. Just make sure to line up the stairs and elevetors to be more accurate.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Carnival%20Victory

It appears to me that you have other rooms above you and the Caribbean Main Lounge below you.

Your cabin is above the show lounge. Could be loud when they are doing the two vegas style shows. (other then that you should be fine)

You could see how much of a price difference to go up one category for an inside cabin on the empress deck as close to the aft elevator as possible.

This puts you inbetween cabin space and away from public areas

Archived