cost of Premium non-alcoholic beverage pack

Wookie01

We are on the 10 night Equinox Eastern Med cruise departing on Sept 30 and would like to know the cost of the premium non-alcoholic drink pack. All the other beverage pack prices are shown on the Celebrity website but this one is not listed.

We have emailed Celebrity to ask about the cost but not received a reply and as this is most probably the pack that will suit us best I am curious to know the cost.

Not sure if drink pack prices vary from cruise to cruise, but if anyone can give us an idea of the ost of the premium non-alcoholic pack it would be greatly appreciated.

As a guide the other packs on our cruise are

Classic Non Alcohol pack $130USD

Classic Drink pack $390USD

Premium Drink pack $490USD

TIA Graham :)

$160 + 15% gratuity = $184/ per person ($368/for 2 people). A large bottle of water (1L) or a latte runs $4 each, so this is basically the price of 4 of those - or 8 for two people. Sodas run about $2 each + the 15%.

We have just had it on a 14 nighter SA and Ant. cruise and it was well worth it. The water alone broke me even (yes you could just drinkt the ships water but I get heartbrun from it so I went back to bottled)

Did quite some damage to their giner ale stocks tooo and the Razzle Dazzles were not bad either....

If you don't drink any or not much alcohol this is a very good solution. Since this covers NA Foo foo drinks tooo.

Archived