ATV Trip ?

springclean02

• 2 weeks later...

Copied from one of my previous posts- I didn't do it but my 2 teenage sons did and really enjoyed it. : "...we booked through Island Marketing. Just got back, and the boys said they really enjoyed the tour. Weather was good, ATVs easy to drive, guide was attentive and they enjoyed the ride and the stops along the way. Our only complaint was that despite the very detailed instructions on where to meet, the signage listed in our instructions was not there (they said to meet next to transportation booth, at the sign labeled Island Marketing/Shark Tours.) The rest of our group had to leave for our Native Choice tour a couple of hours before the boys tour met, so I was nervous about leaving them alone not knowing if they would find their meeting place. But eventually after showing the confirmation paperwork and asking a variety of different people, they eventually found the meeting place which was right at the tour desks where we expected it to be - but without the signs our instructions specifically told us to look for. Another item of note - I specifically booked this tour so that the 14 year old could ride as a passsenger with the older son and no other tour companies offered double riders (driver with passenger). My sons took a close up picture of the sign on the ATV where the passenger sat, which read "Warning - no passengers - risk of serious injury or death". They said the ride was fine and they felt safe the whole time, but if I'd known this ahead of time I may have thought twice about booking."

Archived