Its a Miracle!

Boatingmom

YES!!!!!! I recommend one of the balcony rooms that connect to an inside room, THEY ARE GREAT!!!!!! Will feel like a suite to you! :)

We had this on the Miracle Thanksgiving week! I posted pictures on here, I will post the thread for you!

You will be very happy booking two rooms like this! This way you get two showers also, PLUS the balcony is a bit bigger and you get a lounge chair on it! :)

Thanks for the Pics! I'm looking for 2012 and I understand the dates open up end of this month. I want the right cabin. This year I'll have connecting balcony and interior. I dont think my balcony is that big. Empress deck on the Legend. If I like the rooms I'll opt for extended balcony nest time. Love ther 6232 balcony, but dont want to be squished into one room

Thanks for the Pics! I'm looking for 2012 and I understand the dates open up end of this month. I want the right cabin. This year I'll have connecting balcony and interior. I dont think my balcony is that big. Empress deck on the Legend. If I like the rooms I'll opt for extended balcony nest time. Love ther 6232 balcony, but dont want to be squished into one room

I sailed with 5 of us to an inside cabin for our first cruise. guess it depends on the people. My kids were in the cabin to sleep. (we used the gym to shower and dress.

Archived