Reservation question ????

MI-DI

WE have a deposit on the Miracle for Oct.05 Our TA will not give us our Carnival reservation number untill we pay in full. This is our first Carnival cruise. IS this normal procedure ??? We have E-Mailed Carnival but no answer yet.....thanks for the info

My TA gave me the Carnival number as soon as I booked. I've heard that for group reservations, you can't get your booking number - I've also heard that sometimes TAs put individual bookings with groups to fill up the group booking - could that be your case?? :confused:

I've heard that for group reservations, you can't get your booking number - I've also heard that sometimes TAs put individual bookings with groups to fill up the group booking - could that be your case?? :confused:

Mi-di: Did you post the whole deposit of 250pp? On my group cruise an initial deposit is only needed for 25.00. You will get your confirmation and booking number once your deposit is 250.00

Carnival will not speak to you since you have an agent. If you booked a cruise with the whole inital deposit ask your agent for a booking number--if she tells you aigan you cant have it ask to speak to a supervisro coz you never heard of such a thing.

As far as group number--on my last group I got two numbers--one was the group booking number (which didnt serve me any purpose) and the second was my individual booking number.

Mi-di- yes, please get on that phone and tell the agent you need your booking number NOW. Tell her about cruise critic so she doesnt get over on you ever again...lol

It should be your right to get your booking number!! I am in a group of 24 and we got our number as soon as we paid our deposit. Tell her you need it to book excursions online and also to fill out your fun pass.

Did you get a conformation letter is the mail, this is not normal procedure. Carnival gives the TA the booking number when they book, no reason not to give it to you. Ask for their reason than tell them you are going to cancel and get a real TA.

I am using an online TA for the 2nd time and both times I was given the booking number via Email the following day after I made my deposit. I immediately went to the Carnival site and completed my Fun Pass and the very next day everything is showing up on the Carnival site even with the number of days remaining till my cruise. It gives details of the cruise. I have booked a balcony guarantee and, of course, this early in the game it is still showing "BL GTY". We have been spoiled by balconies and did get a few dollars off by taking the guarantee. Call your TA and insist on the booking number.

We're booking as a group and I hope I don't have the same problem because I can't wait to go on carnivval's website and see my room assignment if they show it to me. I know that my TA didn't give us a booking number last time. The first time I seen my reservation was when my fun pass arrived in the mail.

I've booked with 4 group cruises and I've always gotten my individual booking number before I made final payment. :confused:

LOL Jan, you are just lucky! :p I have not gotten mine, but the last one was crazy... I made final payment and Marietta was able to give me my booking number right then... so who knows, it might depend on the TA? I know on the last two, I didn't get the individual number until after final pymt, so it could be just the TA... who knows!!!!

WE have a deposit on the Miracle for Oct.05 Our TA will not give us our Carnival reservation number untill we pay in full. This is our first Carnival cruise. IS this normal procedure ??? We have E-Mailed Carnival but no answer yet.....thanks for the info

I got our booking number right on the phone, we booked through CruCon via the group cruise. I'd call and tell them you want the number pronto.. good luck

Linda, the number you got is likely the same number as the rest of us got.. Just my experience with them... but I was able to fill out my fun pass and register with the group booking number...

We booked a group and received our group booking number AND individual booking numbers for all 35 of us right away. Everyone was able to complete their fun passes using the individual booking. This is through our online ta.

Archived