Half Moon Cay All You Can Drink?

YankeeClipper581

I remember recently coming across a posting that mentioned the availability of an all-you-can-drink deal on HMC. I can't recall if it was on this board or on the HAL board, but either way I have been unable to relocate it. Just wondering if anyone who has been there recently, either on HAL or Carnival, remembers if this is actually offered, and if so what are the details? Also, if anyone has a link to the old thread that would be of help as well. Thanks.

Not sure if you are referring to booze, or non-alcoholic beverages, but I seriously doubt it would apply to booze, or even soda, those are big money makers. As for lemonade, iced tea etc, when we were there last summer, it was the same as on the ship, just go to the dispensers and get what you want, as often as you want. Unlike the ship however, from what I saw, the only drink station was located adjacent to the dining pavilion, so depending on where you had parked yourself on the beach it became a matter of convenience, or in most cases, not.

Archived