Flash Mob Allure of the Seas

We are on the Allure of the Seas on May 8th! Would love to join the flash mob but haven't a clue the first step. Lead the way and we will join in from Rockford Illinois

Have you registered for the M & M....meet you there! I'm gonna "Flash Mob" too! LOL 5 more sailings and we on! Hurry up May 8th!

These are 2 "Movie Trailers" I made.

AquaTheater Fountains:

FlowRider:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmYX92KYFAQ

I have a lot more video footage to use so I hope to have more "tour" videos along with a longer family vacation video. I miss being on the cruise so I am holding onto the vacation by playing around with all our pics and videos.

I like your videos, so crisp/ clear.. what kind of cam do you have? Did you bring a tripod with you? I'm a decent photographer, haven't tried video yet, so I'm looking forward to putting together a vacation video like yours.. Oh and I upgraded my iMovie and iPhoto, thanks so much for sharing your pics and videos!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually bought 2 new cameras before our cruise. Most of the video was from my point/shoot Canon S95 (one of these days I will make that leap and buy a SLR but can't justify it yet). The Canon has a great fast 2.0 lens for indoor shots. I also purchased the Kodak Playsport zx3 (they now have a zx5) for all weather underwater HD video. At a price tag of ~$100 it was hard to pass up. I did not use a tripod. I did take a small gorilla pod stand along on the cruise but never found use for it.

Archived