Spa on Oceana and flowers

cruiseanywhere2

Hello, does anyone have a price list for the Spa on Oceana? My children are going to treat me to either some flowers or a spa voucher for Mothering Sunday as we will be in Gran Canaria on the day.

If any of you have had flowers while on board can they be delivered on the day or must they be delivered the day you sail?

Hi there,

If your family decide to buy you flowers they can nominate a date during the cruise when they are to be delivered to the cabin. I recently did this for friends on their wedding anniversary!!

I will have a look later on to see if I have a pricelist for the Spa on Oceana but it will be 6 months old as I was last on her in October. A guide though is that massages are around £1/minute - so, if it's a 30 minute massage, it should cost about £30. Also, they do do special offers while in port - sometimes a discount (say 20%) other times a spa special such as back, neck & shoulder massage combined with a foot soak for £30.

Feebee_71

Thank you Freebee, I think it will be flowers! If they last I can always bring them home with me on the 9th April :)

You get off as we get on!

I don't know if you will be allowed to take flowers off as you are not normally allowed to import plants etc.

You get off as we get on!

I don't know if you will be allowed to take flowers off as you are not normally allowed to import plants etc.

Jo & Rob,

I've often seen passengers taking flower arrangements off the ship as well as plants bought in places such as Madeira. I have never seen anyone stopped either by ships crew or (when they are in attendance) customs officers once off the ship.

Feebee_71

Archived