Anyone did cavetubing with Nacho & Cynthia?

Nickymjw1

We used them and had a nice day. We had planned on going cave tubing and zip lining but it had stormed the night before so we couldn't cave tube. The ship cancelled their tours as well. So, we went zip lining and then to the Belize Zoo. It was a long ride there and back but Nacho did his best to entertain us.

We used them too. They were very good. They linked out 5 children together and pulled them through. They linked 4 of us adults together and pulled us. Having someone to pull you through is very important in my opinion. We did it once before through the ship and would never do it again. They are a very nice couple and we would use them again.

I just spoke with Nacho over the phone last night. A very quick, and unexpected follow up to my inquiry on their website posted in the late afternoon. Extremely nice guy, very friendly, very informative. Very willing to accomodate our needs. Looking forward to using them in June.

Ive visited their site and seen some very good reviews about their personalized service. I have to say, they seem to be very nice people. I spoke with Nacho last week about a trip Im doing next month. Very accommodating. Cant wait to zip through that rain forest!:)

Archived