A reminder for the Pride & Legend March Crossers

Martita B.

Sailors~~~a reminder as to bring plenty of film for your camera's as Seabourn has ceased using ship photographers. I guess with the new ditigal cameras it was not feasible to have the official photographers on board. Fortunately we Pride-ites will have "Norman the Great.........our guest photographer"

Smooth seas and blue skies!

MB

Matt~~~as I still use the "throw away Kodak" cameras, I am disappointed that we will not enjoy the on board photographers. I always use my on board credit for pictures! But, we'll have Norman and he takes excellent pictures. I'm counting on him to take snaps of the "Royal's" at their Affair! Hahahaha

MB

OH~~~Legend Crosser's, almost forgot the MOST important thing!

If you would like to enjoy escargot each evening, be sure and ask the Maitre' D for a standing order......pipin' hot in a garlic butter! Hmmmm

Enjoy every minute!

Miss M.

mcboo~~~your chocolate brulee was Mother's favorite! Did you know that? The sweet waiter's wouldn't ask......they would just bring and set it in front of her!

They were so kind and attentive to her.....

Getting ready for our Crossing has brought back many wonderful memories of my Mother......surely wish she were here!

I will certainly order a chocolate cream brulee in YOUR HONOR!

Hasta Luego, friend!

MB

Ok McBoo- I am taking FULL credit for the standing Creme Brulee Order. LOL In Seabourn history, this was started by me in 1998 on the (what came to be known as) 3 nt Gilligan's Island Cruise on the Pride. That was my first Seabourn cruise and they get better all the time. I believe that when Martha & Mother, you and O and I were all together I recommended CCB to you and O.

I've even had it delivered to my suite so I can enjoy ANOTHER when I return in evening. The other great sweet I started asking for are Nutella Crepes. Boy are they good. I'm starting to get hungry now.

Cheers

Matt,

The chocolate creme brulee comes in 3 different varieties. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate and a white chocolate. You get all three. The portions are on the small side for each that way you get to sample each one. The custards are chocolate based. I prefer the milk chocolate and the dark chocolate with the white chocolate coming in third.

Another great dessert for the chocoholics out there is the chocolate souffle. It melts in your mouth. You could also ask for that as a standing order.

Don't forget to take the stairs after these desserts.

Bon Voyage and Bon Appetite.

mcboo:):)

Martha,

I do remember Miss Jewel having the chocolate creme brulee. I had the pleasure of dining with the two of you as you remember and I had the pleasure of sitting next to Miss Jewel

mcboo:):)

WELLLLL, fancy this: On the Pride, Nov. 30th, 2001 Caribbean cruise at

Captain Leif Rodahl's dinner table were: Mcboo, O.C., cruisr, Miss Martha and Miss Jewel Grace! Captain T.T. was Staff Capt'n........

We're all still cruisin' but Mama!

Truth is still stranger than fiction!

Smooth seas and blue skies above!

MB

Archived