Help with ruby princess

scumbers

Hi

we have just booked our first cruise with princess cruises and will be goin on the ruby princess in february.

From what i understand you do not pre pay your gratuaties but they are added to your sea pass account.

Also can you purchase a soda package like on royal caribbean?

is there any place to eat outside i.e buffet restaurant have outside seatin etc?

What time is the muster drill for ruby - do we need life jackets?

any other tips appreciated.

cheers

stewart

:)

Congrats on booking the Ruby. She's a great ship and I'm sure you will love her.

Yes, they add the tips on your account daily. There is seating outside the buffet areas, both in the back and by the pool. They sell a soda sticker that comes with a Coke cup. You don't have to use the cup for refills, just show your card with the sticker and they will give you a glass of fountain soda. Princess uses Coke products.

ideal thanks for your quick reply

do you know what happens re time / lifejackets for muster

Do Not wear your lifejacket to the muster station. You carry it and only put it on when requested to do so by the station attendants.

When you arrive to your room there will be a Patters on your bed with the muster time. You will go to your muster station, carrying your life jacket. Good news, Princess muster stations are inside and comfortable.

You'll love the Ruby! We were on her last April and I'm still pining away for her. By far my favorite ship...for now!:D

The Muster Drill is a pleasure. I love seeing the anticipation my fellow passengers faces as we gather in the Princess Theater for the drill. Then it's back to the room to drop off the life jackets and then up to the very front bow (through the secret door) to enjoy the sail away!

I highly recommend the Sanctuary, The Chefs Table, the coffee card and the pizza!

You will love the Ruby, if you haven't joined your roll call do.

They have the "ultimate" drink card too and you can get smoothies, milkshakes and juices. It is not very expensive and you will find them as soon as you board in the atrium, crooners bar and in between floors by the elevators. You will love the pizza! There is free ice cream too.

The muster drill was at 3:30pm last month.

We will be on the Ruby Feb 19th.

Archived