Booking Sun suite today and I need help!

Warmer Climes

If anyone has sailed on the Sun since drydock in forward suites SG or SF, I'd appreciate your comments. The NCL site says these suites have a separate bedroom, but in reading reviews here from before the drydock they I thought they didn't. Is there a difference between these two categories- the 9th deck forward suites vs the 8th deck Sky Suite and Sun Suite?

I'm nervous because I have never booked anything bigger than a Mini-Suite. HELP!!!

Barb

We didn't see the forward suites, but I don't believe they have a separate bedroom. The stern suites do. We just stayed in 9276 on the Sun (got home Saturday). It was wonderful if you need the separation between the living room and the bedroom - we did since we were traveling with two little ones (2 and 4).

Hope this helps!

:-) amcb

We didn't see the forward suites, but I don't believe they have a separate bedroom. The stern suites do. We just stayed in 9276 on the Sun (got home Saturday). It was wonderful if you need the separation between the living room and the bedroom - we did since we were traveling with two little ones (2 and 4).

Hope this helps!

:-) amcb

looking at this aft suite or 9076, do you have any photos? I see it has a seperate bedroom, is there only one bathroom?

thanks!

Archived