price reduction???

anjanetted

Could someone please tell me how to find out if the prices are better for my booking elsewhere so I could get some money back, OBC, or a room upgrade? I would like to check since I am traveling with a party of five but I am new to all this and don't really know how to go about it.

If I do find the cruise cheaper somewhere what do I do then?

Is there anyway to just call and see if I could get a room changed? I have found the room I am in is above show lounge and may be loud>

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Here's a link to Carnival's fare viewer...the prices can fluctuate (even a couple of times a day) so check it as often as you like. I strongly doubt that you will find lower prices on any other travel sites...Carnival has made it nearly impossible for anyone to beat their prices, especially if you booked Early Saver.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/#

I would think if you called Carnival you could get your cabin changed to another in the same category...shouldn't be a problem.

Hope this helps!:)

Could someone please tell me how to find out if the prices are better for my booking elsewhere so I could get some money back, OBC, or a room upgrade? I would like to check since I am traveling with a party of five but I am new to all this and don't really know how to go about it.

If I do find the cruise cheaper somewhere what do I do then?

Is there anyway to just call and see if I could get a room changed? I have found the room I am in is above show lounge and may be loud>

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

What type of Booking (Early Saver, Past Guest, FunSelect, FunSaver.....)?

Are you a "Guarantee" booking?

Are you past your Final Payment deadline?

Did you Book with Carnival?

Are you within 30 days of when you booked (you can only transfer your booking to a TA w/in 30 days of booking with Carnival).

TA's now cannot advertise less than Carnival fares and can monly give minimal "rebates".

If you're booked Early Saver and fares that you're eligible for go below your ES rate, you can get a price adjustment up to two business days before sailing. If yoou're booked other rates, if your fare or fares that you're eligible for go down you can get a fare adjustment or switch to the lower fared booking type.

ken

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

what they said. plus here is the link to submit if your price drops.

we booked early, and i check the prices almost daily. we have saved a bunch in OBC.

OP never said they were ES is the problem.

If not ES, then they are supposed to call for a price reduction until final payment.

Archived