Ic's cold shrimp salad on golden

socaljo

I wish I'd thought of it while stuffing my face with the yummy cold shrimp salad in the IC, but I'd love to have the recipe! I remember tasting lemon & mint. Any foodies out there that have figured it out? It was to the right of the cookies, which usually got my attention, but on the occasion that I wanted something with my cookie, it was often that shrimp salad. One time I brought some back for DH with his panini, he made a face when he saw it (yes, DH not DS! :p), as I left for my massage, I said, try it, you'll like it. Grunt, was his reply. But darn if that plate wasn't licked clean when I returned! :D

I wish I'd thought of it while stuffing my face with the yummy cold shrimp salad in the IC, but I'd love to have the recipe! I remember tasting lemon & mint. Any foodies out there that have figured it out? It was to the right of the cookies, which usually got my attention, but on the occasion that I wanted something with my cookie, it was often that shrimp salad. One time I brought some back for DH with his panini, he made a face when he saw it (yes, DH not DS! :p), as I left for my massage, I said, try it, you'll like it. Grunt, was his reply. But darn if that plate wasn't licked clean when I returned! :D

So I take it the shrimp salad is not low-fat. Thanks

Please post the recipe when you get it! Karen

Will do Karen!

So I take it the shrimp salad is not low-fat. Thanks

When paired with those choc chip cookies, maybe not! :p

Drool...Drool...

5513971308_00099f4f57_z.jpg

MMmmmmmmmmmm! I can almost taste it! Quick get a napkin for the drool! :D

• 3 weeks later...

menupop.gifHi all, I heard back from Princess, and they do not have that recipe available. :( Probably too simple a thing. I am going to post on the roll call of folks going out on the Golden next to see if someone will ask about it. I'm thinking of experimenting a bit myself. Will let you know if I ever get something close!

Archived