Arizona

pieshops

Do you get a choice of times or is it the next available time.

My plan was to get up early and get tickets for everyone for a later time.

There have been many, many posts on this forum that say that each person must be present to pick up their own ticket and that it is first come- first served. Since the renovations have been completed a few have reported that some tour operators have gotten tickets to their groups, but I have not seen any reports that an individual can pick up tickets for a later time for others in their party.

Do you get a choice of times or is it the next available time.

My plan was to get up early and get tickets for everyone for a later time.

From what I understand they only hand out tickets to people in line and it's for the next available time. You can't get for others not there. Someone else may be able to verify this though.

First come, first served. In the order the tickets are given is the order of going on the launch from the museum/theater to the USS Arizona. When the alloted number of tickets for the day have been given out, then no more are distributed, and those who don't get a ticket will have to come back at a later time.

Everyone in your group must be present to get a ticket for the launch at the same time.

Archived