Butler advice ??

number8

This will be our first time in a suite. We upgraded to a Celebrity Suite on board the Infinity for an upcoming 14 day Panama Canal cruise. We just wanted to get some information and peoples opinions about the Butler service. The do's the dont's, any suggestions would be helpful. Also are the butler's tips also included in the prepaid gratuities with everyone's else's ?

Thanks

You will love the suite life.

The gratuity for the butler is included in the auto gratuities. But if your butler is anything like my most recent butler, extra will be in order....

I waited to see what the hors d'oeuvres were like before asking for what I liked. No problem.

I hosted many spur-of-the-moment parties where I needed booze or champagne and lots of ice; no problem.

I told him that I would like a cappuccino in the mornings; never missed another day.

I don't think I need go on.

Think about the things that will enhance your cruise. Start a list now. They are amazing....

Cheryl's advice is right: no one else can tell you what to use your butler for. His job is to meet YOUR expectations/requirements/needs. Just think about what would make YOUR cruise perfect and discuss this with your butler. My advice would be that the discussion is essential - so often you find that your butler knows a much better way of providing what you would like that you can think of.

Sue

Archived